Here is a little gallery of some of the wonderful class and home work created by children and teachers in response to Armistice Runner. I hope they inspire you!
Awesome day with several Nottinghamshire schools with @InspireELS. This has to be the highlight. Thanks to the two host libraries. @GSA_Library @CLWLibrary
One of the best days as an author. pic.twitter.com/QFgD5bRXcN
— Tom Palmer (@tompalmerauthor) January 22, 2020
What an amazing cake made by Anna, a pupil at George Spencer Academy. It was delicious too, thank you!
Coming soon resources by :
Helen Hughes, West Felton CofE Primary School
Introductory Powerpoint with sample activities:
- Newspaper report about the race going ahead
- Diary entry as Captain Whitaker
- Letter between Ernest and Thomas
- Letter to Lily, offering her advice ahead of the big race
- Letter to Abbie, offering her advice about her Dad
- Letter to Tim, offering him advice about Grandma
- Book review
Black out poetry